Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Lindfields

Florida Savvy

Lindfields

I am a little late with my review due to a problem logging in. Last xmas we stayed at "Maria's Sunny Retreat" Lindfields villas. The villa was just lovely if not better. It was exactly as described on the web site. The owner Maria was so accommodating and very generous. I called her my xmas angel because she gave us a late check out when departing which was trully a gift because we had a late flight. Upon arrival we found a gift basket which was such a nice touch. We are looking forward to returning this xmas. I might add we have also rented villas at Crescent Lakes and another in Lindfields and they were both very nice again exactly as described on the web site, no surprises. I will always recommed orlando villas. "Maria's Sunny Retreat" is now our home away from home

Florida Chatterbox
    As a lindfields owner I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and that our home owner was so good to you...(lindfields has a great neighbourhood) its nice to know you will be returning as a repeat guest, as it will give Maria pride of ownership, and re-inforce she is doing a good job, have a great lindfields Xmas...I will be out then too!!! Gwen

Gwen is quite right, there are some great villas on our Lindfields community and it is always nice to hear back from guests who have truly appreciated the efforts that owners have put in to making sure everything is just perfect. Have a wonderful stay at Christmas.

[xmas1]
    Chris & Peter

Yes, we have owned on Lindfields for over fifteen years now and love it as much as ever. We have a great community and also have our own Lindfields Forum set up by one of our owners. We pass on all sorts of information between owners and also we have our own Rental Site. Most of use know each other and are able to recommend each other's homes if we are booked when an enquiry comes in (not from this forum, we know the rules). But it is good to know that others love Lindfields as much as we do. Many of my enquiries come from people who want to stay on Lindfields.
    I do notice that there is not a Lindfields site on this forum and have often wondered why as there seems to be several others?

Andrena