Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Sandy Ridge

Florida Newbie

Sandy Ridge

Hi we have booked a 3 bed villa in Sandy Ridge. Just looking for more info on this area. We have previously stayed at Hampton Lakes and Legacy Park.

Many Thanks [msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    Hi Kate,

I own a villa on Sandy Ridge and you have chosen a great community. The location is ideal for Golf and shopping with a number of Golf courses just minutes away. You also have a shopping plaza at the crossing of Lake Wilson and Reunion boulevard which include a Publix, a Chinese takeaway, Papa Johns pizza, CVS pharmacy, Wachovia bank and many more outlets. Also just a minute away is Champions Gate which has similar shops including Macdonalds and a Chinese and Italian restaurant as wellas a couple of gas stations.

Sandy Ridge itself is surrounded by conservation woodland and small lakes. There is also a nice childrens playground for the kids. Interstate 4 is only a few minutes away and from here you can drive to all the Disney Parks very easy. Have a grrat time when you visit.

Oh also I know someone called Kate Mckay (same name as you) but I'm sure this is someone else and not you [msnsmile2]
    Dave