Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're feelin hot hot hot

We're feelin hot hot hot

Hey
    Over here in Orlando at the moment, we always come at this time of the year because the weather is just that ittle bit cooler than the summer months, BUT omg, it is so HOT[msncool] the temperature hit a near record high for the time of year yesterday, 93 degrees, and it is expected to be hotter today... youngest is finding it hard to deal with so going through gallons of water etc, soooo pleased we have a pool to sink into at the end of the day.........life sucks!!!!!!![party1]
    Wendy

Administrator
    Apart from 2 cooler days a week ago (when went down in to the 80s) it hasn't really cooled down yet since the summer.

Last nights forcast said by the weekend it should go back in to the 80s with lower humidity. In fact, for a couple of days it might be as low as 81-82 degrees before going back up to average of mid 80s.

Go and enjoy the pool [msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    You are also missing the most glorious autumn weather at home, not a cloud in the sky in Bristol and intending to stay that way all week.
    Clare R

Wendy.... enjoy...itll be cold for when u get back a right chill in the air right now..... enjoy hope we get a trip report xxxx would rather be there anyday xx
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    I spoke on the phone to someone in Orlando yesterday and they were heading to the beach, I was soooo Jealous!!!
    Tricia

Gold 5 Star Member
    Its been to hot for me...we'll come back down in Jan to do the parks..I'm fed up of sweating..LOL

Gold 5 Star Member
    Wow those are high temps for the time of year. Hope the humidy drops a bit for Saturday, but not necessarily the temp [msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    It's forecast to get cooler Saturday/Sunday - high 70's
    At the moment we have light rain and thunder but its forecast hot again tomorrow.
    We were talking to some locals today and they were complaining about it being too hot for this time of year.
    Karen

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went from 95 degree's to 40 in under 3 hours on coming home...LOL
    Funny enough its only 48 out now and I've not got the heat on I really don't feel the cold anymore..

The temperature has dropped today and it has been in the 70's. We were able to open windows and a/c did not come on[clap][clap]

Mind you, after dropping off the grandchildren at MCO today, it felt more than a little chilly at 76 degree's which is ridiculous I know, but a huge drop with no humidity made us grab a jacket!

It is certainly very pleasant though after such a long spell of really high temperatures.

Sandra