Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're feelin hot hot hot

Gold 5 Star Member
    I knew it would cool once we left..still I now know I can handle hot summers so making the move will be easier..

We are due a record low in the morning. The past couple of weeks we have been near to record high's. The weather is certainly topsy turvy everywhere[msncool]

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    Our temps go back up to the 60s this week..a bit high for this time of year..I've been told it'll be a cold winter so just got a ton of wood in..a real fire is great till you need one to keep warm then its hard work...

I love FL in the low 70s or the few times I've been there when its been very hot but not humid..I love dry heat in the high 90s low hundreds..we have been in Montana when the heat stings you its so hot 125 in the shade

Florida Chatterbox
    Temperatures have dropped over the weekend and its been rather cold. We visited IOA yesterday (Sunday) and it was obviously too cold for the locals. We had been around the whole park and done all the rides by 11am !!
    Karen

I always chuckle when the temperature drops to the 70's and the locals are out shopping with long trousers, sweaters and scarves[msnsmile2]

Brilliant for getting rides done at IOA though. Must remember to go on a cool day in future, although it was pretty nice to dry off last week when the temperature was in the 90's and again, the wait was not too long on the rides - probably too hot for many people.

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    FL is lovely when its cold..I love walking around the parks in my fur boots and a t-shirt while everyone else is in winter coats....I always do my winter clothes shopping in FL they sell lovely fur boats there one's I can't get in the cold North which is really silly...LOL