Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wishing we were there NOW!!

Wishing we were there NOW!!

am just sitting here wishing we were in florida right now..... the heat the sun... the smells.... the people... the food...... the shopping..... the pool.... oh and of course THE VILLAS!!!
    have been on various websites... browsing pics of the parks... the villas.... just everything and just wishing upon wishing we were going this year!! last time was august 08...... we booked to go with all our kids and grandkids next may...2010.... to help celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary........ cant wait!

i think myself lucky to have a site like this i can come to to get my florida fix......

heres to the next 6 months and 27 days!!!![msnscared]

(the only thing i didnt add was the flights hate the flying)[cheers]
    Liesa

Florida Chatterbox
    I agree totally with you, this site is a godsend for addicts like me. We last went in August 08 too and are now saving like mad for December 2010, our daughter has chosen to get married out there! We've never been out there for the Christmas period so am having fun reading up on what to do.[msnsmile2]
    Margaret

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    Know how you feel Liesa
    we cannot get over until next May ,due to work
    I could do with a month in the sun[msnsmile2]
    and now the dark nights are coming
    I do not know how Im going to cope [msnscared][msnscared]
    Gail

we're spending (God willing)glorious weeks there..... am sooooo looking forward to doing the disney parks with my likkle grandaughters they will be... 7, 4, just under 3, then 2 babies that will be 2 in the april... grandson that will be 6..... so much! theyre gonna love Magic Kingdom... never appealled to us before but did it when Lauren was 7 but not really into it but this time!!! awww so exciting!! would love to do Discovery Cove with them all.... but the budget is gonna be a bit tight for that.... maybe the next trip!
    [clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Liesa Anna you know the time will fly .You are so busy with those adorable grand kids that you will not notice until its time to get yourself to the airport .
    I do hope you and your wonderful family have the holiday you all so much deserve,and you know if I win the lotto (Im a dreamer)you will travel First Class.[angel][angel][angel]
    Olive

Olive ur just such a sweetie xxxx thankyou fingers crossed i got winning lottery tickets tonight!!!
    Liesa

Liesa, you have plenty of time to save for DC. They will get more from it when they reach double figures. If you want to get close to dolphins, go to Seaworld
    Shirley

Shirley we can wait for next time... we did DC last year.. we're taking them all and its a small fortune!! so things like DC can wait just got to take them to MAGIC KINGDOM!!![high5]
    Liesa

I don't know if you're aware of anything similar in the Orlando area, but there is a live webcam at the end of the street where we have rented a villa a couple of times in Captiva.

OK, it isn't as good as being there, but when you're really fed up, checking it out knowing it won't be too long before you're back cheers you up no end.

Check it out:

http://www.muckyduck.com/webcam.htm

If anybody knows of any similar in the Orlando area, I think Liesa may appreciate it, I know I would.
    Tonish

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tonish
    I don't know if you're aware of anything similar in the Orlando area, but there is a live webcam at the end of the street where we have rented a villa a couple of times in Captiva.

OK, it isn't as good as being there, but when you're really fed up, checking it out knowing it won't be too long before you're back cheers you up no end.

Check it out:

http://www.muckyduck.com/webcam.htm [/quote]Looks like another hellish day in Captiva.[msnwink][msnwink]