Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: disney fairies pixie hollow

Florida Savvy

disney fairies pixie hollow

hi i just heard that the magic kingdom has disney fairies pixie hollow area do any of u know where it is in magic kingdom and what its like we leave to go in 8 days and my daughter is a massive fairies fan and wants to go

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Lynda
    This is all i can find below.
    (She meets in Pixie Hollow, which is inside the tent of Toontown in Florida’s Magic Kingdom)
    Barbara

I believe that it is in Mickey's Toontown Fair. It is a "meet and greet". I haven't been myself although I did find the following information for you.

<span style="color:blue">It is in the same place as the meet and greet for the Princesses.

The line to the left is for the Princess meet and greet, the line to the right is for the Fairies.

They take you into the next area in groups of 3 children. When they open the doors you are in a themed waiting area. You are in a magical forest and can see and hear fairies flying around the room. You are told how you will meet the fairies. You are referred to as mainlanders. The fairies are waiting for you as you turn the corner into Pixie Hollow. You are to believe that you are shrinking to Fairy size as you enter their room. The decorations in the room are oversized.

You get a couple minutes with each fairy. They played games with the children. There were also adults waiting to get an autograph. After they talk for a bit with the child then a PhotoPass photographer takes your picture. They very smoothly move you to the next Fairy. The kids looked like they were having a great time.</span id="blue">
    Glenda and Geoff

It was introduced late October 2008.

Enter Pixie Hollow, deep in the heart of Never Land, and you shrink to the size of a fairy. This is the place where a baby's first laugh brought Tinker Bell to life, and it's filled with magical allure. Hear Tinker Bell speak for the first time and meet her and some of her friends:

* Fawn, an animal fairy
    * Iridessa, a light fairy
    * Rosetta, a garden fairy
    * Silvermist, a water fairy

Category: Meet & Greet the Characters
    Land: Mickey's Toontown Fair
    Fiona

Florida Chatterbox
    We went last saturday.The line was an hour wait throughout the duration of our stay even if the park was quiet.
    The experience of meeting the FAB tinkerbell will stay with me for ever. Even my 10 year old son and husband had a great experience we would queue again and again, she is just brilliant.

Florida Newbie
    Can anyone tell us where Pixie Hollow will be in 2010. Thanks.

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    We were there 5 days ago and as stated above its still at The Magic Kingdom in "Mickey's Toontown Fair"

As you enter the shopping area its on the right hand side.
    Two lanes left one for the Princesses,(which moves quicker) The right one for the Fairies.

My two loved it. People seem to spend more time with the Fairies which is why this line moves slower.
    mike