Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: seaworld halloween

seaworld halloween

Has anyone done the halloween thing at seaworld?? any advice or comments would be much appreciated
    melanie

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    no extra tickets, this is done during the day/evening. all done within the hours of business. Nothing hugely specatular. but very nice. Last year they did the candy treats and dotted around the park it was all decorated. no parades etc. Can be a bit busy, but not like Magic Kingdom or Universal. You are encouraged to dress up as well. Universal you cannot dress up.
    CERI

thanks for quick reply, my little one was toying between seaworld or disney as the older lot are going to universal one (too scary for us)[msnembarrased] appreciate your input[msnsmile2]
    melanie

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Melanie Morrison
    thanks for quick reply, my little one was toying between seaworld or disney as the older lot are going to universal one (too scary for us)[msnembarrased] appreciate your input[msnsmile2][/quote]You may be unlucky if you choose WDW as alot of the dates are sold out.

I was lucky enough to get 6 tickets for MNSSHP on 31st but when I tried to book an additional ticket for that night they were all sold out, I suppose it depends which night you want to go.

Liz

Spooktacular at Seaworld takes place on weekends only. This year the dates in Oct are 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, 30 and 31. The celebrations start from noon. We plan to go this year and have enjoyed it in the past.

Hope that helps
    Dawn