Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Buying tickets last minute (Martin)

Florida Newbie

Buying tickets last minute (Martin)

Hi Martin,

I am (finally) about to book some base day tickets through you but have been delaying it trying to decide other options to add on....we may do DC and so if do, don't need to purchas Acquatica. Also we get complimentary SW for a day due to military but as we may want to visit more we would buy the SW/Aquatica package - but we wanted to see if waterpark was a good idea depending on weather! - would we be able to buy these extra tickets once in Florida -by internet or person? Sorry for so many questions!
    Thanks, Claire

Hello,
    yes just order online and you can pickup the same day, delivery possible same day but allow for next day.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by clairem
    Hi Martin,

I am (finally) about to book some base day tickets through you but have been delaying it trying to decide other options to add on....we may do DC and so if do, don't need to purchas Acquatica. Also we get complimentary SW for a day due to military but as we may want to visit more we would buy the SW/Aquatica package - but we wanted to see if waterpark was a good idea depending on weather! - would we be able to buy these extra tickets once in Florida -by internet or person? Sorry for so many questions!
    Thanks, Claire[/quote]

We ordered our tickets last minute (for Seaworld and Aquatica). We ordered them online in the morning and went to pick them up a few hours later - all we had to have was our order number and the credit card, plus photo ID. Brilliant service as usualfrom Martin and his team!

If you go to collect them, do remember your photo ID. I didn't and my son had to pay for my ticket.......hmmm, now maybe I should forget more often! [msnwink]
    ellie

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for the replies. that is great....will make a mental note of ID (or not!!) Claire