Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Universal Halloween night

Universal Halloween night

Hi can anyone tell me if we need universal tickets first before we can buy tickets for the halloween nights? We were not going to do universal this year but a few of our party fancy the halloween night and has anyone been and was it as scary as it looks on posers etc??
    Cheers[beer]
    melanie

Florida Junior
    Hay,

you dont need to get universal tickets for HHN you just need to buy the HHN tickets. Your best getting the fear pass, which lets you get in for the one price on quite a few different days.

I was there in 2007 and it was amazing, really looking forward to this one.

Florida Newbie
    Hi,
    We did this in 2006 and purchased our HHN tickets separately, not for the feint hearted, but a brilliant night all the same, my son and neice still shake at the mention of that night and the vision of my neice legging it away from a zombie with a chainsaw will stay with me forever.
    Carl & Karen

Florida Junior
    Hi Melanie, I am AFRAID to tell you that its a fantastic event, 1 of the top things we do every year!!! Definitely not to be missed [}]
    Scary as hell!! [msnwink]

You just purchase the tickets for HHN, not for Universal parks. Get the Frequent Fear tickets as then you can go again and again as there is so much to see and do you can't do it all in 1 night as its so busy.

I am sure your group will love it! We always do.

Florida Junior
    On a scale of 1-10 how scary are we talking here? My 15 year old son desperately wants to do HHN but my 13 year old daughter is not so sure. We went into a Ripleys Haunted Mansion when we were in Gatlinburg earlier this year and that was pretty intense. A masked man in a chainsaw waiting for you when you come out of the elevator, another lunatic throwing a dead body's internal organs at you through a set of bars, that sort of thing.

thanks to everyone for replies looks like dad and two older kids are going and the youngest and I are doing the one at disney[8D]

Sorry guys one more quick question . . . well two. . Can I buy tickets on this web site? and is there any particular night thats better than others?[msnscared]

Florida Junior
    I got mine from a site that had a free $10 for drinks on the night it was the florida tix site i think?

It was kinda cool cause they sent a $10 bill with spider man on the front! Itr was print off tickets and we get them on the night.

Have fun!

Hubby and girls off to HHR tom night they are so excited, and the girls a little bit scared I think but holding it well[msntongue] I will let all you kind people who replied know how they went
    melanie

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have been going over the last 2/3 weeks..its very good..Rocky horror is still my fav we near enough know the cast now..LOL

Florida Newbie
    I was at the halloween night last year it was the best so far as the crowds were small we have been before in previous years and these were busy

we purchased the tickets seperatly from Quality Inn Plaza

the staff dress up for each of the houses and shows and they do it so well its like been on a TV set

no costumes allowed by visitors the staff are not allowed to touch anyone but do watch out for victims to scare be warned

you need to go early to get the most out of your ticket

my kids were 13 and 15 and loved it

the whole experience is well thought out please dont let fright put you off you will regret not going for years to come once inside you will see that a lot of young people do go and have a wonderful time