Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photo id`s

Florida Newbie

Photo id`s

We have 14 day flexi tickets and i was going to photocopy our passports so we don`t need to carry them everyday, is a black an white
    copy ok or does it need to be done in colour. cheers john

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I was told it is illegal to colour copy your passport, can't remember who told me and if they are correct but I always do mine in black & white, however I use my driving licence for ID
    Lyn

Hi if you need to take photo ID is it for all the children as well, and will they accept b/w photocopies at the parks as id?, we could take our drivers licences but if the children need id as well it will have to be passports, and dont particularly want to carry them round the parks everyday much rather keep them in the safe at the villa - lost a bumbag at Seaworld once (long story!), and are they required every time you go to the parks ? - sorry if these questions have already been asked but we go in 12 days [clap] and it would be handy to know.
    Wendy

We have carried colour copies of our passport for years;this is only the page with our picture on. This works well in Florida where you often have to provide photo id.

The official info is here :- http://www.opsi.gov.uk/advice/crown-...rtReproduction of the personal details page in the Passport

8. Page 31 (the "bio page") of the British Passport contains the personal details of the passport holder. The Identity and Passport Service suggests that passport holders record the information on this page and keep it in a safe place separate to the passport. This will help the Identity and Passport Service process an application for a replacement passport if the current passport is lost or is stolen.
    Dave [msnsmile2]

I must admit to never having had to produce photo ID with any park tickets.

Andrena

Florida Chatterbox
    We only needed ID once and used a b/w copy of a passport.
    It was when we redeemed our voucher to collect our park tickets on our first day.
    We only needed one in my name as the voucher was for me and was to issue two tickets.

The only other time I can imagine (apart from bars etc) is if your finger print scan fails when you go through the turnstile. This seem to happen a lot and usually gets sorted out without to much fuss but you just might get someone who is more strict and may ask for ID.

At Busch on our 'second day free' tickets we showed ID, but the two 18 year olds and 16 year old in our party didn't have any. I told the staff they were too young for driving licences (not quite true [msnembarrased]) and I wasn't bringing their passports to a park. They were a little put out as one of the kids had a different surname, but no problem.
    They only want to know you have not passed the tickets onto someone else.
    Shirley

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I have a year ticket to Sea World, last years worked fine and I never needed ID, however this years seems to not want to recognise my finger and I always have to show photo ID, I use my drivers licence
    Lyn

Florida Newbie
    Hi, Just back from florida last week, at no time in any of the parks ask for I.D we went first week Disney & second week I.O.A, Universal, Sea World, Aquatica and Bush gardens. ( hope this helps )
    elaine nicholl

Florida Expert
    I have always used for years a colour copy of the photo page on our passports and have it laminated.