Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ABTA...??

Ahh thanks, I shall have a look later when I get home.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Dawn
    The sites shown are also run by the owners of the Orlando villas group of websites so you are guaranteed to get the same excellent customer service whichever you use.

Babblin Boo

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by kitch50
    Hi Dawn
    Welcome to the forum. We have been using OV as villa guests since 2001 and also thought the very first time that the villa would probably be to good to be true, the villa was beautiful, and exactly how it was described on the site (actually it wasn't, it was sooo much better) and we were hooked, we stay at the same villa everytime we go now.
    As we booked the rental of the villa for this holiday 2 years ago (we go in 14 days, can't wait), I actually rang the villa owner (a very nice lady, you know who you are[msnwink]) earlier this year because we were worried about the current financial situation and the fact that a lot of villas were being sold off and she was more than happy to answer all my questions and to alay (i hope that is the right spelling) all my fears.
    I hope this helps you decide what to do, for myself, I can't recommend this site highly enough [bowwave].
    [/quote]
    [msnembarrased] Awe thanks Wendy - I'm sure you'll have a great time again, you certainly deserve this trip[msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave