Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: disneys pop century resort

Florida Savvy

disneys pop century resort

we r going to stay at the disney pop century resort for 2 nights 3 days when we visit in 1 mths time we have a villa on gulf coast booked i want to know has anyone needed to book mobility scooter for 3 days only as i will need to use 1 round the parks or am i best to hire daily at the parks

Gold 5 Star Member
    As far as I'm aware, you can't book an ECV (mobility scooter) in advance at Disney and they're available only on a first come, first served basis which normally means that you enter the park(s) as soon as they open if you want to make sure of getting one. The costs are ECV Rental: $45 per day, with a $20 refundable deposit ($100 at Downtown Disney).

Or you can rent for two days minimum from somewhere like www.randysmobility.com (used by some of my guests and recommended). The cost is $30 a day if you're under 21 stones (or $39 if you're above) and they deliver and collect free.

blott