Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Book now or wait?

Florida Junior

Book now or wait?

Hi Folks

Booked up for July 2010 but should I leave the car hire and book it neaerer the time? Is there any advantage?

We have always booked about 10 months in advance before and taken Gold option. There are just 2 drivers although the wife hasn't driven yet on any of our last 2 visits.

I was thinking about just going silver option next time as the prices look like they have jumped nearly £200 for a 3 week hire over what it cost us last time we booked. What do you think?
    JohnA

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    For 3 weeks if htere are 2 drivers or less the silver works out better. Gold is only worthwhile if you have a few drivers or are only staying for a week.
    Christine

Florida Chatterbox
    I'd book now. If you do and there are any price increases, you'll be charged at today's price and not the new price[msnsmile2]
    Its great value at whatever price you pay though. We wouldn't go anywhere else for car hire.

Florida Junior
    Wow, that was a quick reply [msnwink] I was thinking that was the case. We took gold out the last time and the cost was £411 this time (same car type) it is going to cost £604 That is quite a jump [msnoo]
    JohnA

I would definitely book now, John. If you book with Budget's silver package you can bring the car back full.
    ellie

Florida Junior
    Thanks everyone. I have spoken to Roger and decided to book now.

John
    JohnA