Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: UScarhire,co,uk know what they are doing

UScarhire,co,uk know what they are doing

No.1 I never like sites that operate via e-mail, I prefer to talk to someone rather than send e-mails that may be responded to some time whenever. If this sounds like you, let me re-assure you. Every query, request for clarification or information etc has been comrehensively and professionally responded to in good time - not instant due to time differences, and possibly needing to live a life, but all very acceptable.

No.2 I was a bit doubtful they knew what they were talking about at all times. If you are a natural sceptic, let me re-assure you. I had some doubts regarding what was on offer and spent quite a bit of time checking up on what they were telling me. Everyting, literally, was 100% as they were telling me, they were up to date (not easy in the car hire market) and accurately portayed what the options were. In my experience I did not wind up with the vehicle requested, but this was totally the fault and responsibility of Dollar.

No.3 I always regard offers of after sales assistance with an air of disbelief, especially after they have got your money. If this sounds like you, let me re-assure you. I had problems with my car hire and was due a refund/compensation. Due to a mix up (by me) I thought the refund was taking too long and started enquiries. Thanks to the very open, and speedy responses, my problem was resolved in as short a time as possible. I had expected some of the usual platitudes and non-commital responses to specific questions, but none of that occured and I really sensed that the person at the other end of the mails was concerned and confident that matters would be resolved. This helped me enormously in that I had confidence in what they were telling me, without that confidence I would probably still be going up blind alleys.

No.4 I am a tightwad and wanted the best deal. If this sounds like you, let me re-assure you. This site is competative. In some instances I could not get a better price. In other areas I could do a better deal, but this was only due to special rates and concessions due to my employer having special arrangements with some hire firms. In the main you will have to look hard to find a better offer, if you can get one.

No.5 I like to do repeat business with people that I trust and have confidence in. If that sound like you, let me re-eassure you. I have no doubt I fully intend to use UScarhire again.

Supplementary information.

I fully read the t's and c's before handing over my cash. They are a bit long and tedious with separate areas relating to different car hire companies, but they are clearly written with no gobbledegook or legalese. You wont rememeber it all several weeks later but take some time and go through it.

I had several problems with Dollar. None had anything to do with the operation of this site, but you may need to know:
    Every time I checked a vehicle in they demanded payment for petrol, despite having a 'return empty' option.
    You will always be offered extra insurances, one you may consider is to be covered in the event you leave your lights on or if you puncture a tyre through misuse. Personally how they are every going to be able to prove either of these if beyond me but I felt Dollar may be getting more 'hardline' on these grey areas.
    If you are due a refund you may be able to sort it there and then, providing you ae hiring an returning to the same place. If you are doing a one-way you will probably find that the receiving site does not have the authority, or will, to resolve the refund directly to you. In either case you come under the banner of 'pre-paid' customer which is dealt with by Courtney Jackson. I found her to be very easy to deal with, but you may have to leave a few messages before you get hold of her.
    Once a refund is agreed this will be paid to wwcars (not uscarhire) who will issue a GBP check to you. In my experiance the exchange rate they used was damn good, so no complaints there.

I hope the long diatribe above has given you some re-assurance and some information that I hope you will not

Hi,

I totally agree with all of the above. We only ever use US Car Hire, and I recommend them to all of my guests. Great price, and excellent service. Well done to all!!

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I tottaly agree, I always like to know that I am getting the best price for my money and back in 2004 when I first found this site I checked a lot of car hire sites and decided that this was the best, I also found that there aftercare was exceptional, prompt responses to any queries and have booked cars with them for several states other than Florida and always been more than happy, wouldn't use anyone else.
    Lyn

Florida Expert
    For me it is important to have a good and reliable service AND a company that has good customer service to help iron out any difficulties - should they happen.

I have found both via Orlando Villas / US Car Hire.

Linda

Florida Expert
    Absolutely in total agreement with the above. UScarhire's service is second to none! On the very rare occasion that I have found a better hire deal, there has almost always been some compensating "further expense" within the deal, (often involving lesser insurances than UScarhire provide or off site car pickup). It's just comforting to know that Roger and the team provide everything that you need within their packages. [msnsmile2]
    Kevin

The service has always been excellent and they always go that extra mile to help.

I would never use anyone else[msnsmile]

Liz

Florida Expert
    I seem to be unlucky and have bad experiences with the rental companies, however I must stress that UScar hire have been wonderful in sorting out issues and the prices and cust. service are A1

Car Rental is similar to a lot of other industries in my opinion - some very large international companies and the service you get all depends on how well a particular site is run. Prices that are up and down similar to flights, and rarely do you end up with the car you think you've hired. I've always used uscarhire.co.uk for our trips to Florida, so they must be doing a lot of things right, like inc. insurance, extra drivers and I like the way that you know what you;re getting - cuts down on the car rental companies trying to sell you "extra options" and until this year not had any problems. I I am sure Roger will sort out my dispute with BUDGET who did not have the type of car group I ordered and paid for. Meanwhile folks, if you want any easy time I suggest you avoid BUDGET at Tampa Airport.

Florida Newbie
    I would just like to add my vote - although I haven't yet been on holiday, I have booked a car from UScarhire and have had excellent service so far (thank you Roulla) in replying to my queries (very promptly) after booking a car for later this year. I am in no way linked to this site but if anyone is wondering whether to go through this company I can certainly say that so far my experience has been excellent and after searching around and looking at so many other reviews, I think the price is also very competitive.