Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Character Meals

Florida Newbie

Character Meals

Once again thanks in anticipation for any help.
    Our first time to Florida and any advice on Character meals and how to book them would be appreciated (6/3/1 year old) Thanks Claire

Florida Junior
    Hi Clare,
    Me and family have been to Florida since 1996 and we always go to character meals. We all think that the Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom is the best in terms of quality and that Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort has the best atmosphere. We also think that 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Resort is very good. So I would consider all 3 of these places. You need to book them early as well as they get booked up quickly, especially Chef Mickey's. These 3 are all buffets btw. If you want to look at sample menu's then go to [website link edited] Disney's website.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks so much for the info - I think we will try and get Chef Mickey's if we can.....

Florida Chatterbox
    Just phoned Disney and spoke to someone who informed me that as of 28th October, the booking for Chef Mickeys opens up to 180 days in advance from 90 days.

Garry Pullan