Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Chilis at Cagan View Road

Florida Expert

Chilis at Cagan View Road

Online maps and Google street view aren't entirely up to date.

Does anyone know, is Chilis at 708 Cagan View Road just north of US192 on US27 and on the right hand side as you head north?

IE First turning on your right is i think Cagans Crossing and then right again for Cagan View Road?

It's just some maps place Chilis on the opposite side of US27 actually in what i think is Cagans Crossing itself?

Florida Expert
    As you head north, you can take the Wall-Mart turning then 1st left past Lowes and Chilis is just ahead of you. Nice meals.
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Certainly on the right side. As Rose says, you can take the Walmart turn, or it has its own entrance a little higher up.

I can recommend the dry smoked ribs.
    Graham

Florida Expert
    Thanks for the replies.

Been to Chilis at Kissimmee and also Lake Buena Vista many times so know the food is great.

We are staying at Tuscan Hills and when i realised Chilis was possinly close by it has been suggested as a first night destination after we've been to Publix.

Providing we aren't all shattered off the flight of course

You really won't be able to miss it. We'll be there a time or two over the next couple of weeks.
    Jill and Brian

Florida Junior
    Hi,
    Chilis is indeed on right hand side of the 27 as you head north from 192 you can spot the big red neon sign a mile off. We visited it twice on our recent trip and thought it was great (kids say the burgers were the best theyd ever had) staff were great too
    Steve