Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just picked up Luxury Car from Dollar.

Florida Junior
    Buying fuel in the states is a still a pleasure compared to back here in the rip off UK

We had a 3.5lt V6 Impala last month and I took it right down till we were running on fumes...I asked the guy in the station how much he thought I would need to fill it and he wasn't sure so he put $50 on the pump. I could get no more than $39 in the tank...now you don't mind filling up when you know it is going to cost less than 40 bucks do you [clap]

Only 298 days till we're back there though [msncool]
    JohnA

It costs me more than that to fill up my Toyota IQ [msnoo]
    Shirley

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
    It costs me more than that to fill up my Toyota IQ [msnoo][/quote]Ah, but the difference is you get 69 miles to the Gallon so you are only paying 6.5p a mile even at UK prices[msnsmile2]

No comlaints from me on the cost of filling up in the US, I just filled my Lexus and it cost me £70[msnscared]
    Dave [msnsmile2]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Just come back from our summer stint. We had a chevy Tahoe. Cost to fill it roughly was about $55/60 dollars. I was getting about 18mpg out of it. My UK 4x4 costs about £98 maybe a bit more now with the fuel just gone up... to fill up and I get 24 mpg out of it. and that is town driving, If I could try it on the roads in the US I would be getting more like 30 or so.
    CERI