Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Hair Tongs

Florida Newbie

Hair Tongs

Hi, its now 41 days and counting and already er indoors is flapping .... Ive searched the forums and our airline's baggage policy but couldnt find a straight answer to my/her question.

What is the policy with regards flying with 'Braun Independant' type hair tongues, there gas powered by little cartridges. Which leads me to think they'll fall alongside Butune/propane etc and will be prohibited.

Any ideas?

Thankyou

Garry

I think these are allowed on provided they have the saftey cover on, my daughter has something like this, i will ask her when she comes in.

Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    You can carry one in your hand luggage with the cartridge inside but no additional cartridges.

Hair curlers containing hydrocarbon gas, no more than one per person, provided that the safety cover is securely fitted over the heating element. Gas refills for such curlers must not be carried
    blott

I always carry my gas hair tongs in my hand luggage in exactly the way described above by Blott. I have never had any problems at check in.

Dawn