Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Discovery cove ticket advice please!!!

Discovery cove ticket advice please!!!

Hi,
    We are visiting florida for the fourth time this year yipee!!!! and have booked tickets for Seaworld. We are now thinking as a special treat for the kids to book Discovery Cove swim with dolphins HOWEVER all tickets I can find include Seaworld, Bush etc. Can I upgrade my Seaworld ticket to include Discovery Cove??? Or is there a seperate ticket for Discovery Cove ONLY?? many thanks for any help
    melanie

The Discovery Cove tickets do include Busch and/or Sea World. If you don't plan to go to Busch Gardens and your Sea World tickets have an expiry, then I would ring Discovery Cove to see if they can do anything for you
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    When we went to Discovery Cover we explained we already had a Sea World annual pass so they deducted $40 (about 6 years ago) off the price.

Alternatively instead of Sea World inclusive for Discovery Cover you can opt for either Busch Gardens or Aquatica. There is a shuttle bus to Busch if you dont want to drive it.

Babblin Boo