Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: anyone ever stayed in windwood bay area?

Florida Junior

anyone ever stayed in windwood bay area?

hi there
    i've just received my tickets for my holiday and have been informed that our villa is located in the windwood bay area (willow view drive to be exact)
    anyone know what this area is like?
    is it very close to disney?
    what is the quality of the villas like?
    many thanks
    paul

Paul, being an owner on Willow View Drive I suppose I am biased.[msnwink]

The homes on WWB are extremely spacious - some of the 5 beds are almost 4000 sq.ft and the 4 beds are also spacious.

It is an extremely convenient location with Champions Gate being only a couple of minutes away and access onto the I-4.

When will you be there and what number are you going to (PM me). We shall be over in two weeks Sept until December and if you need any help may be of assistance.

Disney is about 15 minutes and a very easy route. I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

Sandra

Florida Junior
    i found it was to far away from the parks[msneek], at the end of a day in the parks its great to be in the formosa / emerald island area and be home quick![clap]
    thats just my preference.

Florida Chatterbox
    Not stayed on there, but stayed near there. Homes in this area are always on our shortlist, in my view it is a great area to be.

Enjoy, wish were were going soon too.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Ir always looked a nice place to me..not that far from anything..

WW Bay is a great location, certainly very convenient for Champions Gate and I4, the distance to the parks is very manageable and yet you are far enough away for it to feel very peaceful. The houses are all good sizes as well.

This is a totally unbiased opinion as I don't own there![msnsmile][msnwink]

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    not a owner so totally unbiased we have stayed here twice and will be doing so again this october

windwood bay is a lovely community with spacious houses and a nearby publix, walgreens, mcdonalds, chilis, dunkin donuts and chinese and pizza takeout plus a few other eateries as well as a post office and nail bar

easy access to I4 so nice easy 10-15 mins to disney property