Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi everyone

hi everyone

hello im new to the forum i've been to orlando three times before and planning a fourh trip and this will be first time renting a villa off here of course so many lovely villas on here its hard where to start and iknow ill get great help from everyone on here im just a bit aprehensive about driving out there.thanks

Hi Darren and welcome,

You have made the right decision about renting a villa - you'll never look back!

Driving is a breeze - even I do it[msnwink]

Any questions, just ask away

Dawn
    Dawn Murray

Hi and a very warm welcome to the forum. Driving is a doddle don't worry about it.
    Lynne

Florida Expert
    Hi Darren and welcome to the forum. You are going to love staying in a villa. Everyone here loves their homes and will be able to help you with all aspects of renting and holidaying in Orlando.

My daughter loves driving over there. She is used to driving in Cities in UK but finds the roads much better in Orlando. Great for us, we can have wine with dinner [msnwink]
    Mary

Florida Expert
    Hello Darren - Welcome

I enjoy driving in Florida - Personally I find it less stressful than driving in the UK
    Linda

Hello Darren - Welcome to the forum [clap]
    Kim

Hi Darren welcaome to the forum I am sure when you start driving you will enjoy it it is not like here and a lot wider roads and you do not pay for psrking
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas.1683.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Hi Darren,
    I haven't been on this site for ages but i'm planning another trip next year so getting into the swing of things..
    We used a tom tom last time (hired with the car) which was pre programmed with places of interest and the villas address....backed up with a good map and within two days you'll have a good idea of direction....absolute doddle and a godsend for doing things at your own pace...good luck
    Duncan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Darren, a very warm welcome. I drive out there and I can do it, anyone can.
    Jan&Steve

Florida Expert
    Hi Darren, a warm welcome to the forum. You will have just the best time renting a villa and like others have said you will never look back again. Once you start driving in Florida you will find it so easy, any questions and just ask.
    Dave