Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you do???

Florida Expert
    Take a day... and drive up to St Augustine. The oldest town in America! The kids (and you) will love the old fort. The old town area is full of cool shops and restaurants. And St Augustine Beach is my favorite beach in Florida. Their Alligator Farm is the best in the state. Last time I went, they had examples of evey Gator, Croc, and Capon in the world.
    St Augustine is about an hour and a half north on I.95.
    Jeff & Amy Stephens

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I'm with you Susan, the magic of the 1st trip to Magic Kingdom is just beyond belief for anyone of any age.
    Lyn

Florida Junior
    We had our first trip in april 08, First morning nice and early to the magic kingdom the kids faces (and the adults) were a picture when the music started and the park opens something i will remember for a long time [msncool] i will give a vote to discovery cove for a superb day, Another good morning at the boggy creek airboats, But you must and i say must ride THE TOWER OF TERROR (if you like rides of course lol) so much to do and so little time [msnsmile2]

Sea World and Universal are also good parks and suit young and those not so young.
    Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx

I love Sea World - just make sure you visit!

Have a fantastic time - I hope you get to see the shuttle launch.

Elaine

Gold 5 Star Member
    It would have to be Magic Kingdom for me as I will never forget my first time there. It was the first park we did and I know why they call it "Magic" Kingdom.

Discovery Cove would be a day you would never forget too!

Florida Junior
    Thanks everyone there are some great suggestions from you all, and thanks Elaine i think i'l have to hope for a launch delay of some kind to see the shuttle but you never know lol and i must admit sea world is my favourite park im sure all will love it too.
    Steve