Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Masters Inn

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    When it is just the two of us then a hotel is fine but when on a family holiday it is a nightmare. My two sons who have to share a bed are at each others throats by the end of a weekend let alone a week, by the end of two weeks they would have seperate beds, well one of them would, in prison.
    [/quote]
    OMG they sound just like my two Sarah!![msnoo][msneek]
    [/quote]

There can't be another two surely!!!![msnwink]
    Sarah

Florida Newbie
    For all those who gave me advice- Get the villa you all said- I have booked the villa for the whole two weeks so I dont need the budget hotel room. Looking forward to my hols now with no worries- its the same villa that we used last year so we know what to expect. Only 12 months to go![msneek]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Big momma I for one and very pleased for you, I am absolutely certain you have done the right thing and will have a far better time because of it, congratulations [clap][clap]

Lesley
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-784.aspx

Hi Big Momma,

I think you have definitely made the right decision. The last time we stayed in a hotel with the kids it was hell, I vowed never again as I thought I might have killed my daughter who had a habit of locking herself in the bathroom for hours at a time. We have stayed in villas ever since and have now bought one of our own. We find it is cheaper because of the reasons mentioned before eating breakfast in and buying soft drinks and bottled water from the supermarkets etc. Now you can relax and look forward to a great holiday.
    Julie

Florida Junior
    If someone wants budget accomodation i can recommend Microtel
    it is just behind International Drive, on Canada Avenue. We usually
    go to Florida (myself, hubbie and son)for 4 weeks at a time, twice a year. We stay at the Microtel and visit all the parks etc spending most of the days out and then stay in either luxury accomodation or villa. Microtel is at time of writing approx. £24 per night per room including continental breakfast(which is very nice). The place is spotlessly clean which is very important. I to have stayed at places where I would not take my shoes off. If you`re on a budget its a good place to stay. Only downside the pool is not heated brrr but we don`t use the pool as we only use it as a base for the parks.
    Mandy