Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from the McCalls in Scotland

Florida Savvy

Hi from the McCalls in Scotland

I am planning on visiting Mickey & Co in Oct 2010, have visited twice before in 97 & 99 and stayed on I Drive,so its been a long 10 years, next year will be first time with kids so going to try the villa gig, have been a bit of a "nerd" recently reading the "brits guide" and constantly surfing different websites looking at flights / car-hire / villas etc, this site however is heaven, so much info it would be impossible to get through it all but the planning is all part of the fun and I am looking forward to contributing to the forum, getting grief from the missus about the time I am spending researching the holiday but I told her she will reap the rewards when we get there as I will know every trick and short cut there is to know. Speak with you all again soon[beer]
    Ian Mcc

Hi Ian welcome to the forum if you put your request in for a villa on these sites you will get a villa from a owner and not a company so the villa you pay for is the one you will go in. It is not like you hear on arrival from a company and you would not know which area you will end up .
    Hope this helps and i am sure you will enjoy a villa better than hotel .
    Good luck with your search
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Ian and welcome to the Forum. I think half the fun of a holiday is planning it. October is a wonderful time of year to visit and this forum is full of advice. Just use the search facility if you haven't already!

Enjoy planning and we look forward to reading more posts from you. There is always somebody who will have the answer to your questions.

Hi Ian and a warm welcome to the forum. Enjoy planning your holiday and reading all the info on here
    Lynne

Welcome, Ian. Glad you have joined the rest of us nerds! [msnwink] We simply love talking about Orlando and Disney and everything else Floridan. So keep planning, ask away, we just can't wait to help you!

And you are SO right, your missus will be thrilled once she gets there and sees how all your research has made it a holiday of a lifetime - especially as you are going to enjoy being in a villa - there is nothing better with a family.

By the way, I think you have chosen a great time to visit.
    ellie

Welcome Ian, you will find everything you want to know on the OV forum and if you cannot, all you need do is ask.I agree planning your trip to Florida is a big part of the excitement. Tell your missus the more time you spend researching the better the holiday for the family.
    [msnwink]
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome Ian and it would be great to get your wife to introduce herself on here as well. I'm sure there may be aspects to the holiday she may think of such a where the best shopping etc is, that we can hopefully help her with.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    Hi McCalls from Scotland. You will love having a villas compared to I Drive. We have done both and a villa is fantastic. We are visiting your neck of the woods next week!

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Hi Ian, welcome to the forum [msnsmile]
    Frances

Florida Junior
    Hi Ian, welcome to the forum im sure your wife and family will really appreciate all the hard work you are putting in lol. Have a great trip
    Steve