Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Great time in Indian Point

Great time in Indian Point

We're back from our trip in the US (well, have been back for a little while, but you know what it's like: back to work and then no time...).
    We've had the best time ever during our stay in Florida, and being in a private villa did make the difference. I won't go through all the advantages, it's been done many times here and I agree with about everything.
    The villa was great, and most important exactly what we had been told it would be. We stayed at Indian Point, at Steve and Tracy's great villa (145), and we found out it is a very convenient location for everything (well, except that Manny's was a little bit of driving, but so very worth it[msnwink]).
    We had eveything we needed in the villa, and the MC was ready to answer even the dumbest question (jetlag does mess my brain a bit). The kids LOVED the pool, and we adults can't believe how quiet it was.
    Anyone who's nervous about renting a villa on the net, as I definitely was when I did it: this site, all the help and advice you get on the forum, and Steve and Tracy's villa are a big two thumbs up!
    I'm recommending it to everybody and planning our next trip already, bringing along some friends and probably some family too[clap]!

Nathalie.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Glad to hear you had a great time and I'm sure the owners will be pleased with your feedback. It's always helpful for owners to know what guests thought of their homes so thanks for taking the time to come back to the forum.
    blott

Florida Newbie
    Indian Point has always been my favourite development. I've stayed there 3 times.

I've stayed at 10 other developments too including The Sanctuary (the house was amazing), but somehow I'm always drawn back to Indian Point.

Gold 5 Star Member

We love Indian Point too! [msnwink] It's great to see such positive feedback about staying in a villa from a first-timer!