Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seasons 52

Florida Junior

seasons 52

Hi guys,

Me and my family are off to Florida in a couple of weeks and on one night we have decided to visit a slightly more upscale restaurant. Quite a few people I've spoken to have recommended some place called Seasons 52. Therefore, I think we will try this restaurant as I've also looked on its website and it looks pretty good, but I am just wondering if anybody on this forum can also recommend it?

Thanks

Excellent food, all the main courses are under 475 calories. The flat breads are delicious.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Expert
    I recommend this restaurant, we always dine there at least once during our visit. I would not however recommend it for families with young children, diners tend to be adults and a few teenagers.

Highly recommended. We always visit a couple of times during our visits but usually at lunch time. Lovely desserts too.
    Glenda and Geoff

Florida Junior
    Thanks for the recommendations. We will definitely be paying a visit to Seasons 52 now that it's been given the thumbs up from a lot of people!

(Reply to Lizzie) Thank you for letting me know that it is not really a place for young children but thankfully the youngest in our group is 18.

Thanks all

with 18 year olds they usually like bahama breeze for atmosphere- and it has a great selection of food. Seasons 52 is okay, great food, but what annoys me is the lack of choice of vegetables- nothing for the plainer palate that my hubby has- the only kind of potato he could have with his steak was rosemary and garlic roasted- lovely, but useless to him, so just make sure none of your party is a fussy eater
    The oak plank salmon is delicious!

Florida Junior
    Thanks for the advice Susan. Thankfully no-one in our group is a fussy eater. Also, thanks for the recommendation for Bahama Breeze but we are already aware of this great restaurant and we visit there every time we're in Orlando [msnsmile2]

Florida Savvy
    Seasons 52 is definitely my favourite place to eat in the area. I could happily just have the flat-breads followed by the little pots of puddings! You usually need to book in the evenings because it can get quite busy. In fact, can we stop talking about it now - I don't want it getting any busier!!!

Florida Junior
    Hi Lynne, thanks for mentioning this offer to me but unfortunately I will not be able to do it this year as I am staying in a villa from 23rd-30th August but then moving to Disney World to stay at Disney's Kidani Village from 30th August-6th September and during that week I will be on the disney dining plan.

Shame because if I had stayed in the villa the 2nd week instead then I could have taken advantage of this great offer.

Thanks anyway

Florida Expert
    We visited Seasons 52 for the first time this year and we were all very impresed. We would certainly recommend it and look forward to visiting there again.
    I never heard about September Magical Dining Month probably because we are never in Florida in September, sounds like a lot of fun .
    Olive