Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ESTA - How To Apply

Can anyone tell me please, this ESTA do i have to fill in? just hubby Steve and daughter Lauren and myself going this trip last trip may last year, i have never taken much notice of this really so not sure if i have to fill this in for us???
    advice would be really welcomed please thanks xx
    Liesa

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    An ESTA lasts for 2 years sor if you completed one for last year then it will still be active.
    Lyn

Florida Savvy
    Hi liesa! I've just completed ours for our trip in October, when you complete it it gives you a number so that you can check your status at anytime. It does last for two years but if you have the number then if you want to be sure everything is up to date then you can check it online! Hope this helps! Pauline
    Pauline mccluskey

thanksPauline and Lyn xx
    Liesa

ALL DONE AND DUSTED [msncool]
    Liesa

Florida Savvy
    Quote Originally Posted by LiesaAnna View Post
    Can anyone tell me please, this ESTA do i have to fill in? just hubby Steve and daughter Lauren and myself going this trip last trip may last year, i have never taken much notice of this really so not sure if i have to fill this in for us???
    advice would be really welcomed please thanks xx
    Hi Liesa,

I was a little surprised by your posting, for someone thats made over 13000 posts and says they dont take much notice of the ESTA form is strange, if you dont update the form every time you fly to the USA you will certainly be in trouble !!!

Just because your form is still within the 2 year period still means you have to enter your new flight details and address every time you go over.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Hi Liesa,

Just because your form is still within the 2 year period still means you have to enter your new flight details and address every time you go over.
    Actually you don't have to fill these details in, they are optional.
    Caroline & Dave

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We don't update our ESTA as this information is optional.
    Lyn

i dont tend to read up on these parts.. i love the more fun side of the forum like trip reports, countdowns, jokes, photos, and other titbits that are here but as ESTA is still newish i dont think about it, i did so much for my 15family members last year that when the trip was finished so was the memories of the London trip for my son in law the new passports for almost everyone kids and adults, police checks had to be made on one person... it was so tiring i filled the forms in last year and theyre still good for this year

Hi Liesa,
    I was a little surprised by your posting, for someone thats made over 13000 posts and says they dont take much notice of the ESTA form is strange, if you dont update the form every time you fly to the USA you will certainly be in trouble !!!

Liesa

Hi Liesa,

Not at all! In common with a lot of people here it seems, I just register then forget it for two years. Unless your passport expires, you don't need to do anything else, as all the rest of the data is optional. You don't even need to print it off, as it quite clearly states you will never be asked to show it to anyone.
    Keith