Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bubba Gumps

Florida Junior

Bubba Gumps

Hi, I am in Orlando at the moment and was wondering if anyone has comments on Bubba Gumps. I have been to the one in New York and just wondered if the one at Universal is worth a visit

My family and I enjoy eating at this restaurant and must admit we go there at least once during our holiday. This time we went on my youngest's daughters birthday and they had her up on a chair singing Happy Birthday (or a Bubba Gump version of) and gave her a free ice cream dessert[clap]

Always enjoy looking in the shop too and they always have some reduced items which are very good value[8D]
    Karen Scott

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    One of our favourites and we try and eat there at least once every visit

Gold 5 Star Member
    I like it..it seem a bit pricey for what you get..but when on holiday that's not so bad..living by the sea I'm used to having half a whale on my plate when you order fish and chips..but eating a little less when at a park is always a good thing

We went there last week for the first time, it has been on our list to do for quite some time but we never managed to get there, finally we did and the food was lovely, we will definately go back again, well worth a visit
    Sharon
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1719.aspx

Is it only seafood, or is there the usual steak and burgers?

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

You can see a menu on their web site

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ncmurray
    Is it only seafood, or is there the usual steak and burgers?

Nuala
    [/quote]

I thought it was overpriced and also, the service was slow on both occasions we have visited, won't be going again.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Chatterbox
    We thought it was brilliant! Service was great when we were in, especially liked the Forest Gump quiz that the waitress done with us - not bad as well we only got one question wrong, couldn't remember the actress that played Forest's mother. The sizzling Cajun prawns to start were superb and yes I saw people eating burgers.
    Andy

Florida Junior
    cheers for the replies, saw the birthday thing on a chair in times square with a full grown adult. So I wont be going on my birthday