Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: fireworks at disney

Florida Junior

fireworks at disney

Hi
    I know that there are fireworks daily at epcot but was wondering if there are any at magic kingdom or any of the other parks, if so are they daily and what times etc appreciate any information anyone has.
    thanks
    Steve

Florida Chatterbox
    if you 'google' disney all that you need to know is there, also some 'unofficial' disney sites are full of info.
    have fun
    donny

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    As far as I know there are always fireworks at Magic Kingdom, the time will depend on what time the park closes. July & Aug you could be talking anything up till about 11pm. But out of season they will be much earlier.
    Lyn

Hi Steve, the Magic Kingdom fireworks are called 'wishes' It is a lovely display and during the summer months is on at 10pm. We recently watched it from a pontoon boat on the seven seas lagoon. Keep an eye on the Florida guide http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...his_guide.aspx as I have done a report, which should be published soon
    Shirley

Florida Junior
    Thanks for all the tips they are all appreciated
    steve

Florida Junior
    I thought from the end of aug the fireworks are only on a few nights a week?