Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cinema close to Kissimmee

I love going to the cinema in Orlando!

Anything that's not a blockbuster comes out so much sooner than it does here, and the auditoriums are so much nicer, more legroom, reclining chairs and proper stadium seating.

I'm just a film-loony. That's part of the appeal of Orlando for me.
    Tony G

Look under AMC cinemas or REgal cinemas, or movieticket.com. If you go to Downtown Disney, you can make an evening of it with one of the restaurants, or a Ghiradellis ice cream- or go to the REgal at the Loop and have a Johnny Rockets or a Ben and Jerrys also..............knock yourself out, you're on holiday ! LOL
    Ps Went to see Funny people- severely unimpressed.

Florida Chatterbox
    Recommend AMC in Downtown...afterwards walking thru Downtown finished off the evening for us! Great experience.

Maddie

The loop for me too, there's also a drive in movie near Winter Haven....great experience.
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3243.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    update... for sunrise lakes the nearest cinemas are now north up the us 27, pass the walmart/kohls traffic lights... 2 mins up the road,on the right, next to the new shopping centre..with ross, j.c. pennys, tk maxx, and the dollar shop etc...really handy.. there are a couple of restaurants also.. including olive garden... gwen

Florida Newbie
    Hi Gwen,

How near is that to Highlands Reserve ? also does the cinema have a website for us to look at?
    Andrew

Florida Expert
    We've been tot he one at Downtown Disney a couple of times and found it very good.

There's also one at CityWalk at Universal Studios.

Florida Savvy
    Andrew

The cinema Gwen refers to is an Epic 16 Screen (www.epictheatres.com) at Clermont Landing (www.clermontlanding.com). We haven't been to the cinema yet but the shops and restaurants are good. It would be about 20-30 minute drive from Highlands Reserve. We like to head north on the 27 and even up to Hwy 50 for some shopping/restaurants as it takes you away from the tourist trail. I would imagine the cinema would be a lot quieter than the others mentioned in this thread.

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    We also go to the one at Universal's CityWalk. It has lots of screens
    Jan&Steve