Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunrise Lakes

Florida Junior

Sunrise Lakes

Hi
    Were going to be staying in the sunrise lakes area just off the 27 and was wondering if anybody had any info on this area, ie eating and drinking places hopefully within walking distance or any other snippets of useful information regarding the area.
    Thanks

Hi Steve, we are just behind Sunrise Lakes and you will find a SuperWalmart about one mile away, plus a Winn Dixie and Sweetbays very close. There are also takeaways and restaurants nearby. Just 15 minutes away there is Clermont Landings where there is an Olive Garden and Red Lobster plus numerous shops and a multi-screen cinema.
    Jill and Brian

Florida Junior
    Hi Jill and Brian
    thanks for the heads up your information is appreciated
    steve

Florida Chatterbox
    Not to mention Chilis only 5 minutes away!
    Andy

Florida Junior
    Thanks Andy heard this 'chillis' mentioned a few times what sort of place as it and would it suit a family of all ages?
    steve

Florida Expert
    Some people love it so we tried it but hated it. Loud music, poor service and cold coffee. Can't comment as we had our drinks (replaced coffee which was better but not brill) and left as by this time the waitress had not returned to take our order. But that is just our experience

We have always had very good meals and drinks at Chillis although I agree the music can be a little loud. The only complaint we had was they had the air con too cool the first time we went but it was better on our subsequent visits. I think even the Americans are beginning to learn about air con temperatures in an effort to keep electricity costs down.

Yes, it is a restaurant you can take all ages too. They do great cocktails too.
    Jill and Brian

Florida Junior
    Thanks guys all reviews are gratefully received good or bad.Jury is out on chilis at moment but must admit the cocktails sound very interesting lol [msnwink]
    steve

Florida Expert
    I go to Chillies at Champiosn Gate and I think its superb, but I do like the food.[msnsmile2]
    Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Steve, We love Chilis and its great as its close to us as we are in Glenbrook (next to Sunrise Lakes) Ok the music can be a bit loud but we've always had great service and the prices can be cheap if you take up their deals. They always do 2 4 1 on most cocktals and selected beers and at the moment they are doing a deal on $20 for two people where you can share a starter and sweet and get a selected main course each. You can spot the locals as they are all having this deal.
    Andy