Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Simply the Best

Florida Expert

Simply the Best

I should have written this weeks ago but I ve been caught up in a big family reunion occasion at home .
    Last June my family and were lucky enough to stay in Heather and Dennis Cobbetts wonderful villa at The Manors at Westridge .
    The Cobbetts named their villa The Fun House ,and when we arrived we discovered it really was .
    This villa had everything you could ever want ,it was just perfect.
    Heather was superb she called to make sure everything was ok ,and she was so attentive down to the last detail.
    The manager and housekeeping staff are wonderful and speak of the owners with great respect and graciousness .
    Heather and Dennis in 15 years going to florida your home was simply the best! we dont want anyone else to know we want to keep it to ourselves .thank you for sharing your Florida home with us ,we hope to return if you wil have us again.
    You are lovely people .
    Thank you for everything . [high5]
    Olive

Gold 5 Star Member
    I know what you mean about Heather & Dennis having met them in Florida, glad you had a lovely time in their home.
    Barbara

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlandodaze
    I should have written this weeks ago but I ve been caught up in a big family reunion occasion at home .
    Last June my family and were lucky enough to stay in Heather and Dennis Cobbetts wonderful villa at The Manors at Westridge .
    The Cobbetts named their villa The Fun House ,and when we arrived we discovered it really was .
    This villa had everything you could ever want ,it was just perfect.
    Heather was superb she called to make sure everything was ok ,and she was so attentive down to the last detail.
    The manager and housekeeping staff are wonderful and speak of the owners with great respect and graciousness .
    Heather and Dennis in 15 years going to florida your home was simply the best! we dont want anyone else to know we want to keep it to ourselves .thank you for sharing your Florida home with us ,we hope to return if you wil have us again.
    You are lovely people .
    Thank you for everything . [high5][/quote]You have no idea how great a read this post was!!

We're due to sample the Fun House really soon and if Heathers assistance 'pre-vacation' is anything to go by, I have no doubt I shall be adding weight to your wonderful feedback.

Garry

Florida Expert
    Hi Garry . I wish I was going again. The problem is the house is so good you will not want to leave it , well that was my family. Have a great holiday ,nothing comes close to a Florida holiday. Dont forget a trip to Mannys Restaurant close to Haines City ,a drive of approx 12 miles but really worth it . Tell them we said "hello"
    Olive

Florida Expert
    Only just spotted this; thank you so much for taking the time to post this Olive; it makes it all worthwhile.

We are currently over spending dollars on the home like water. Now staying elsewhere for a few days fot some and R and R

Our MC and housekeepers are indeed the best and we are lucky to have them.

I have to add that Olive and her party were the most perfect guests as well and we look forward to having them again and again!

And we are enjoying getting to know Garry and Heather and are looking forward to enjoying their holiday (vicariously)They feel like friends already just as Olive did.

What a perfect way to start our last day in "The Fun House!" Again, thank you all.

Florida Newbie
    Thank you Heather, you have absolutely no idea how you added value to our vacation, through your personal assistance and attention to detail, your advice and flexibility to accomodate us.

The whole Wraith family would like to thank you for all you have done, we now carry with us memories that will last forever which are all centred around the wonderful base you allowed us to enjoy.

I would like to add that if you find anyone in need of a few reassuring words as to what to expect from the 'Fun House' then I would be only too happy to give it my great big stamp of approval. Being first time visitors to Florida I guess each family has to find what suits it best .... well our search was very short, and we feel very fortunate to have struck so lucky first time out.

You may not have seen the last of us yet!!

Florida Expert
    That is so kind of you, Garry and Heather, and I have to add that the whole family were wonderful guests and we enjoyed their holiday vicariously almost as much as they did.

Garry, Heather and the boys will be the most welcome of return guests and now real friends!