Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orlando In March & April

Florida Newbie

Orlando In March & April

Hi Guys,Im planning another trip back to Orlando,we normally go in October the last few times the weather has been good for us but the last time in October Orlando was not so kind to us with weather.Still warm but a tropical storm was hanging around for sometime.We were wondering what the weather is around March April time.One other thing are there any holidays for the US at that time which would make the parks busy.
    Thanks to the forum for any replies[msnsmile2]

Avoid last 2 weeks March first week of April if you want cheaper airline prices as the UK schools are on holiday then. I would say end April/May tends to be similar weather to October, though like everywhere else, the patterns are changing. At least in Florida, you are unlikely to get more than a few days bad weather.
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    There's a big contrast between early March and late April. I've been in Florida in late April for as many years as I can remember and always had great weather (probably just jinxed it!). I've also been in October and would say it's about the same, possibly a little better.

Early March is still a bit chilly especially when the sun isn't shining and the daylight hours are shorter. As already pointed out, late March/early April means Easter so prices are high at that time of year.

Florida Expert
    We had late April and early May there this year, lovely weather, one small shower but otherwise warm and confortable to do the parks, we are going back mid April next year for three weeks, it's a great time to go.

Eric

Gold 5 Star Member
    For us the weather is ideal in April as it normally mid 80's but no where as humid as the summer months.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

We generally go to Orlando late April or early May and the weather is usually excellent. Around 80 with very little rain.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Savvy
    Late April early May for us each time, lovely weather, hardly any rain!

We did last week March 1st week April this year, it was fantastic, some days got into th 90's but most of the time in the 80's. Check when easter falls or spring break as this will push up the prices.

Diane.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for the replies to my question,Its hard to make a choice of which time of year ,as I said two or three times I went in October weather was great[msncool] could not fault it.Its hard to judge the weather now.I think we might have a go March to April on our next trip.[msnsmile2]
    Hows the parks March / May time? October I have found them to be not to busy.
    Regards to the forum
    Jon

We were in florida from mid-March to mid-May this year and it was exceptionally warm, we only had about two days when it was raining. It is a lovely time of year to be there.

Andrena