Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Last week in October

Florida Junior

Last week in October

Hi everyone, having been to Orlando in May, July, August and September over the years this will be our first visit in October. 26th - 3rd November (school holidays)to be precise. Can anyone tell me what the odds are of it being warm enough to spend the day at Blizzard Beach? TBH this is one ticket that we're thinking of just purchasing on the day, weather permitting. To go along with that, bearing in mind we're just there a week, I'm looking at pre-purchasing the 1 day (2nd day free) Seaworld ticket and the Universal/Islands of Adventure 2 day ticket Sort of had my fingers burnt in the pre-purchasing dept (not this site) when I booked tickets for six flags in Atlanta last Easter, believe it or not it was too cold to open the big rides so they gave us a rain check up to 1 year. Not so useful if you're not US citizens.[msneek]

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have been going to orlando in October for about 15 years now, and always spend a day at a water park, so I personally think you will have no problem with the weather[msncool]

Florida Junior
    Thank you CarolAnn. Can't wait to get back to Blizzard Beach and have a go on teamboat springs. Not being very adventurous, that's about my limit. As for summit plummet, I'll leave that to the teenagers.[:O]

Florida Savvy
    same here, i have only ever been in november and we have always been to water parks.