Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: POPEYE & BLUTOS BILGE RAT BARGES

Florida Savvy
    This is one of the few rides that I don't like. I don't mind getting wet but in this ride there is no element of luck. You just get soaked every time.

My son loves this ride, but I refuse to do it because I HATE getting wet, so my poor husband is volunteered everytime, and everytime they get off absolutely soaked through[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    thanks for all these replies, must be a great ride, i can't wait, 16 days to go , will let you all know just how wet i get!![msnoo] any more photo's anyone?

You wont need to tell us how wet you will get, we all know how wet you will get hahaha.

Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    ok we are back , done it and that scale of 1 - 10 ? its a 12[clap]wow what a ride. didn't need any macks or swim stuff that would have spoiled the fun and anyway it was 94 degrees so had 3 goes and dried off very quickly[msnsmile2]

Florida Junior
    This was the bestest, wettest ride we've ever been on. We took my brother's family with us in October, told them not to wear jeans but something that would dry out relatively quickly. When the 9 of us got off my brother said he never realised you could get that wet on a water ride. And that's saying something as we'd just come straight from Ripsaw Falls. Oh how I wish we were back there now.

Super Moderator
    First time we did this ride was a December scored 10 for wetness and did not dry very quickly. We are going back in May and looking forward to doing this ride again as hopefully we will dry off much more quickly.

We went on this a couple of weeks ago and got soaking, however the weather ensured we quickly dried off. The queue was only 10 mins aswell. we then queued for ripsaw falls which again soaked us. Then we went back on the barges.

I think IOA is one of the best places I have been to for water rides.

Florida Savvy
    It really is a matter of luck on this one! Because the ride doesn't run on a set track, you could be very lucky or very unlucky! On our last trip I managed both- the first time we went on it I remained relatively dry, only my feet got wet. But the second time I came out drenched!! I had seemed to hit every turn where a ginormous gush of water came over the closest rider, and I was targeted by the water guns! But the water is relatively warm (though in saying that, that was in July!) but you really do dry out fast. It's a little uncomfortable for a while walking around in wet clothes, but if it comes to it just do what my mum and I did- go into the toilets and dry yourself off a little under the hand dryers!
    It's really such an amazig ride though- definately risk it cause it's just so much fun!

Kate
    Kate.xo