Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: POPEYE & BLUTOS BILGE RAT BARGES

Florida Expert
    10 for us. Love all the rapid rides but think this is the best one

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    Definitely at 10[msnsmile2] Its great fun!! Ive seen kids wearing their swimming costumes (sensible ones!!! )[msnsmile2]
    Tricia

Florida Chatterbox
    Part of the fun is trying to work out who is going to get the wettest! But don't do what I did, I jumped off at the end because I was soaked and too busy laughing to remember that you put your bags in the centre and cover them over to keep dry - I jumped off and forgot I had left my bag with tickets, money and credit card in there, had to wait for the barge to come round again to rescue my belongings! Luckily all was well and I had a very red face on top of my soaking[msnembarrased].
    Julie

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    10 for us.

We were on this ride on Sunday, a total of 12 in our group. We ALL got soaked and when it finished asked for a 'rerun' and were sent round again ..... well we couldn't get any wetter.

The two familes were are with are visiting Floirda for the first time and loved it.

Definitely one for early afternoon to cool off.A quick fly on dualing dragons and your dry!!
    Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    This is a no jeans ride...they take hours to dry...and lady be careful of tops that go see-through ...I nearly made that mistake..[}]

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by chrizzy100
    This is a no jeans ride...they take hours to dry...and lady be careful of tops that go see-through ...I nearly made that mistake..[}]
    [/quote]
    Never mind tops a friend of ours wore light linen trousers because they would dry quickly but she of course forgot that they are virtually see through whilst wet!

I've never had a ride soak me as much as this one did!

11 for me!
    Tony G

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tony G
    I've never had a ride soak me as much as this one did!

11 for me!
    [/quote]

Got to agree with that, we rode on popeye last week and i am sure i would have been drier in the bath!

Dave

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    Definately a 10 for us we took change of clothes for kids so no problems.
    The guy next to us took a phone call just after start of ride[)]
    Ive never seen anyone get a phone back in their pocket as quick[msnwink] Think he was a "Raft Ride Virgin"
    His phone still got soaked[msnembarrased] Would have loved to see his insurance claim form[msnwink][msnwink]
    The ride is awesome[clap][clap][clap]
    mike

Florida Chatterbox
    This wet ....

before

after

I'd say 11.

Our son and my wife. I was made to pixelate my wife's face as her hair was soaking and flat against her head. Notice the difference in colour of her top. She was furious at me taking this picture.
    But hey, memories are made of this and we all laugh about it now, but vanity prevails !!!

What ever you do heed the advice to put shoes and anything else you want to keep dry into the centre compartment which has a cover.