Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CROCS

Florida Chatterbox

CROCS

Hi all, Can someone please tell me if there are any croc stores in orlando, Im really after the new croc boots but not sure if i would get them in florida being a hot destination. Please HELP

There are plenty of shops that sell Crocs in Florida Mall including Dillards, Macy's, etc. There is also a large store at Orlando International Airport which sells nothing but Crocs. I have seen the fleecy lined ones and the boot type but can't remember which store. Good luck.

Sandra

Florida Chatterbox
    Thankyou Sandra, I will make sure i look in these stores, Its a shame this year im flying into sanford, every other time its been orlando international, I think i have every colour crocs there is they are sooo comfortable especially when walking round the parks all day, but now i have seen these new fleece croc boots and they are so much cheaper in the states over here they are £55 and in the states they are only $35 big difference, If you do happen to remember where you see them please email me

Gold 5 Star Member
    There is a store called Journeys, you will find one at most Malls including: Premium outlets, the Loop and the Florida mall. They usually have a good selection of Crocs and you can also check online for stock availability. I did this when looking for Uggs for my daughter.
    There is also a new Croc shop at Premium outlets, they have some really good sales and a good selection of all types of Crocs.

Happy Shopping
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Chatterbox
    THANKYOU

Florida Expert
    I too have loads of crocsgot a few packed[msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Raytino, If by chance you see any croc shopa or anywhere that sells them and fancy popping in for a quick look please please can you keep an eye out for the new croc boots, my friends seem to think that i wont get them there but im not convinced,

P.S Have a fantastic time, I bet your really excited now

Florida Chatterbox
    There is a croc shop at the outlets at Buena Vista, some colours are down to $8 a pair, always packed out when I go there.

Florida Chatterbox
    Dont suppose you noticed if they sell the new boots,

Florida Expert
    Croc boots were $29.99, at the shop at Premium outlets.