Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slimming World help needed please

Slimming World help needed please

Hi All,

I am trying desperately to lose some weight using my old slimming world books because I haven't got time to go to class. I'm doing OK but I haven't got a clue how many sins there are in Quorn sausages or the new muller light yoghurt varieties the ones with the fruit layer on the bottom and the ones with the chocolate sprinkles. Please can anyone out there help me?
    The yoghurts with the chocolate in are really nice so I'm sure they must have some sins in them. [msnsad]
    Julie

Julie the quorn sausages are free on green or red days and the yogs are 2 syns on either day (165 pot vanilla with fruit & dark chock sprinkles?). Do you want me to DM you the password?
    Fiona

Florida Expert
    Not sure I could do Slimming World (although I could do with losing some weight). It all sounds very complicated to me [msnscared]
    Mary

The Muller yoghurts orange and vanilla both with chocolate sprinkles but without the fruit layers are free from syns. If anyone needs a syn value on anything I have a directory.

Mary, SW is the best diet I have been on and really easy to follow. I have managed to lose 2 1/2 stone since January.

Shirley
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1786.aspx

Thanks Everyone,

Thanks for the offer of the password Fiona but I wouldn't know where to start on the website. I've got the old books but they obviously don't have any of the newer products in. I'm sure the quorn sausages were syns last time I went and just the mince and chunks were free but I know they keep changing things.

So if I've got this right the orange yoghurt with chocolate sprinkles is free so is the vanilla with chocolate but the vanilla with chocolate sprinkles and cherry layer on the bottom is 2 syns. What about the vanilla with fruit layer and no chocolate?

I must admit it is easy to follow as long as you plan your meals but the hardest bit I find is when I come in from work during the week and have to start cooking rather than grabbing a ready meal. I'm fine at the weekends when I have time to plan and cook. I've just had a roast chicken leg portion, no skin, with jacket potatoe, 50g of low fat coleslaw and steamed asparagus. At the moment I'm full but I know later I will start craving something sweet and that's when the Muller yoghurts come in.

Happy dieting everyone.

Julie

Good luck Julie! The website is very easy to follow once you get on and you can even post your diaries on there and track your progress. Plus there are lots of recipes etc to help you on your way. Fiona could you dm me the password please? I have made up my mind to get started again this week. Mary Slimming World is one of the easiest diets I have ever followed can't be doing with adding up points and things. Managed to lose 3 stone last year on it but unfortunately have gained 1.5 stone this year.

They've re-classified lots of food as they have moved into the American market and the diet was too complicated to follow, so has had to be simplified. I do find it fairly easy to follow except when away - went to Germany a couple of weeks ago on business and drank more in 1 night than I had in the previous month! I do find making a fritatta most weeks helps. Last time I lost just over 2 stone, stopped for a while as I had major surgery, gradually put on just over a stone over the 2 years, but 10lbs off in 4 weeks. Am hoping there is going to be rather less of me when we go to Florida in September[msnwink]!
    Fiona

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jules
    Thanks Everyone,

Thanks for the offer of the password Fiona but I wouldn't know where to start on the website. I've got the old books but they obviously don't have any of the newer products in. I'm sure the quorn sausages were syns last time I went and just the mince and chunks were free but I know they keep changing things.

So if I've got this right the orange yoghurt with chocolate sprinkles is free so is the vanilla with chocolate but the vanilla with chocolate sprinkles and cherry layer on the bottom is 2 syns. What about the vanilla with fruit layer and no chocolate?

I must admit it is easy to follow as long as you plan your meals but the hardest bit I find is when I come in from work during the week and have to start cooking rather than grabbing a ready meal. I'm fine at the weekends when I have time to plan and cook. I've just had a roast chicken leg portion, no skin, with jacket potatoe, 50g of low fat coleslaw and steamed asparagus. At the moment I'm full but I know later I will start craving something sweet and that's when the Muller yoghurts come in.

Happy dieting everyone.

[/quote]

Jules,

It's the fruity layer that adds the syns to the yoghurt, go for the choc sprinkles only and you are syn free.

Shirley
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1786.aspx

Thanks Shirley,

Chocolate it is then!
    Julie

I've just joined slimming world so I hope it's as easy as everyone says it is! What else is free foods? I know about muller light but is there anything else like this?