Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: eating out

Florida Newbie

eating out

we are staying on internationl drive and i was just wondering where the best and cheapest place to eat is?
    v.love

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    there are hundreds of places-i know that your two are 4 and 5 -when we went this May we got one meal between them which helped with the cost-all the restaurants (with the exception of cheesecake factory) had childrens menus and never batted an eyelid when we asked for an extra plate or one between two-my 2 liked dennys the best but as stated there is so much choice you won't have a problem

Florida Chatterbox
    If your looking for cheap and cheerful then go to places that offer an eat all you can buffet ie The Sizzler for breakfast or Golden Coral for lunch/dinner , dont know if there is one on International Dr but The Ponderosa also do am EAYC buffet. Be warned though they can be a little rough and very busy at times but you can eat until your stuffed for not much money .
    Another place the kids will love is CiCis Pizza , they do a EAYC buffet for only $4.99 and the kids eat free you can have Pizza, pasta, salad and desert for that price.

If you looking for something a bit nicer then we love the Olive Garden on I drive , not that expensive around $18 for a main meal but you get as much soup , salad, and breadsicks with your meal.

Thats as much as we know about I drive as we only pass through on our way home from Shopping at the prime outlets.

Florida Chatterbox
    Some poeple are a little snooty about I Drive but you certainly won't be stuck for choice of restaurants.

If you get fed up with the buffet type set-up, you should try IHOP (International House of Pancakes). Great choice there, not just pancakes. We popped in after a hard day's shopping. I had a t-bone served with 3 fried eggs, fries and 3 pancakes. I was actually embarrassed when I cleared the plate - it just seemed to disappear [msnembarrased]. The bill for 4 hungry adults was about $60 - incredible value.

It's worth going into IHOP even if you just fancy a snack. The coffeee and pancakes are wonderful. For me, no Florida holiday is complete without at least one visit there.

Florida Junior
    For restaurants on I-Drive I would recommend the Olive Garden for its decent quality and good value for money, and Bahama Breeze as it has great food and is unique in a way because of its Caribbean styling.

Also, Sweet Tomatoes is a great buffet that is a much healthier option than ones such as Sizzler and the Golden Corral. It's located the junction between I-Drive and South Kirkman Road.

Florida Expert
    olive garden is great and suits all the family ,Ihop is terrific for an enourmous breakfast , and Bahama Breeze is great for just one special nightYou cant go wrong you are spoiled for choice .
    have fun .
    enjoy.
    Olive

Gold 5 Star Member
    Perkins is great for Breakfast as is IHOP. For the evening meal we like Chili's and the Olive garden, but the kids prefer the Golden Coral.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx