Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thomas Cook Premium

Thomas Cook Premium

Hi

I booked our flights to Sanford last night with Thomas Cook on the internet. The seats I selected were Premium but when the confirmation email arrived, it didn't mention Premium and I wondered if anyone else had had experience of booking Premium seats with Thomas Cook Airlines and what their confirmation said?

Many thanks

Jude
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Im also going to florida via Thomas cook and it clearly states on my booking economy seats, I would probably phone them just for peace of mind, [msnsmile2]

Thanks. It's a bit odd as the confirmation doesn't say economy either, it just doesn't say anything! I have printed off all the info that came up before the booking and that refers to Premium several times such as the increased luggage allowance etc but it's just the confirmation that doesn't make any reference to Premium.
    I will call them tomorrow as their phone line isn't open on a Sunday. I have also emailed them but got an automatic response saying the query would be answered within 4 days - I donlt think I can wait that long for reassurance!
    Jude

Florida Chatterbox
    You will probably find when thomas cook send you through the confirmation it will state it on there, They will probably explain this when you phone them in the morning

Thanks Steelo. We are going in 3 weeks so won't have to wait long for the tickets which hopefully will make things a bit clearer than the confirmation email!

Jude

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alanandjude
    Thanks Steelo. We are going in 3 weeks so won't have to wait long for the tickets which hopefully will make things a bit clearer than the confirmation email!

Jude
    [/quote]

I would imagine the amount of luggage allowance on your form should help give peace of mind before you speak to them. Anything around 30kg would mean you are in PE.

Dominic & Melanie Graham

All sorted now! Thomas Cook have replied to my email and confirmed that our seats are Premium and this will be stated on our tickets. Feel ok now I have something in writing and can start to get excited!

Jude

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alanandjude
    All sorted now! Thomas Cook have replied to my email and confirmed that our seats are Premium and this will be stated on our tickets. Feel ok now I have something in writing and can start to get excited!

Jude
    [/quote]

Great news and a weight off your mind! You will like the extra perks it is well worth it. Just getting off the plane at the other end and getting a head start through immigration is worth the extra.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Junior
    If you have not selected your seats it is worth the extra £10 each to do this, you have to phone and do it as the premium cabin is not bookable on line.

We flew premium in May and it was very good although we did not get off first at Sanford the main cabin were allowed off before us.

Enjoy the flight, we did and when you arrive at the other end have a ball.
    Hazel

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by hazelk
    If you have not selected your seats it is worth the extra £10 each to do this, you have to phone and do it as the premium cabin is not bookable on line.

We flew premium in May and it was very good although we did not get off first at Sanford the main cabin were allowed off before us.

Enjoy the flight, we did and when you arrive at the other end have a ball.
    [/quote]
    £10 to book a seat???? That's ridiculous - I do hate these airlines that charge people for something they have to do anyway!
    Keith