Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orlando June 2009: Part 10 - The final countdown

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    I have to agree with everybody, that was one of the best trip reports I have read and most enjoyable too.[clap] When is your next trip to Florida planned??
    Tricia

Florida Expert
    So enjoyed it, the coming home report was exactly as it is for us,it's the prat we most dislike about going to florida but hey the benfits far outweigh the down side we are on 99 days to go on our counter,reading your report gets the brain thinking of Florida, don't know what we will do now that it has finished.
    thanks for a great report enjoyed every minute of it
    Eric

I have so enjoyed reading all your trip reports, so much so like a good book I didn't want to read the final part[msncry]

You must go again soon to give your avid readers the follow up[clap]
    Karen Scott

Florida Junior
    Brilliant trip reports. Such a shame your trip had to come to an end as I have so enjoyed reading about it.
    Thanks for taking the time to write about it, it was excellent. Perhaps you should write a book, I am sure we would all read it.
    Julia

Florida Junior
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Madabouttigger
    Dave, your trip reports are fantastic, thank you so much for letting me into your holiday and enjoying it with you. I hope this inspires some other to do the same!! [msnwink]

Diane.
    [/quote]

Thank you, but in all honesty your trip reports were the inspiration for me to do the same.

So thank you!!

[msnsmile]

Florida Expert
    It's been fantastic reading all your reports. It's a shame you weren't out there for longer!!
    Chris

Florida Junior
    Thanks everyone once again for your kind words.

We've just been talking tonight and it seems that saving up for replacement windows is our next target which I susupect will take us a couple of years or so. So, in reality, hard as it is to accept, I suspect we may be looking in the region of five years before we can think about our next visit. Unless of course we come into some unexpected money!

One thing I would like to say is that although the villa we stayed in was superb and had pretty much everything we needed I've been looking at some of the properties you guys on here own and they are even better!! I feel myself going green with envy when I see some of these fantastic houses.

I'll certainly be considering one of these for my next visit

I have absolutely adored your reports[clap]they were really good[clap]last episode made me just as sad as when we come back. But hey as my husband always says to me, Once your home then you are just on your next countdown(no matter how long away) and the preparing and anticipation is all so exciting.[clap][clap]Hope you get back with the boys before too long and as they get older and bigger some of those rides might be on the agenda for them and you[beer]
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Those will go down in OV history as some really great trip reports Dave. We lived every high and low, empathised with every ride and it all brought Florida so clearly back to us.

Come on though... you can do one window at a time and still save up for Florida! [msnwink]
    blott

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Bravo. I have thoroughly enjoyed and hung on every word that you have written.

Reading reports through over people eyes, is so refreshing.

CERI