Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orlando June 2009: Part 10 - The final countdown

Thank you for your reports. I think your reports have all the aspects of an Orlando trip and also the sad feelings when you have to leave, counting the days to your next trip.
    Bente

Florida Chatterbox
    wonderful report to read, make me want to go to florida now.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Have to add my thanks too for such fantastic trip reports Dave

You really made your holiday come alive for us all - thankyou for taking the time and trouble to write all about your family's holiday

It really is a shame we will have to wait so long for your next Florida adventure
    Julie

Really enjoyed your reports Dave and as I sit by the pool, (with the family still asleep) I am just trying to forget this afternoons trip to the airport [msnwink]
    Shirley

Florida Chatterbox
    Dave
    Thanks for sharing your holiday with us. The reports were wonderful. Really going to miss logging on in an evening to get the next installment.
    Karen

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by davealsop
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Madabouttigger
    Dave, your trip reports are fantastic, thank you so much for letting me into your holiday and enjoying it with you. I hope this inspires some other to do the same!! [msnwink]

Diane.[/quote]Thank you, but in all honesty your trip reports were the inspiration for me to do the same.

So thank you!!

[msnsmile][/quote]Thanks for that Dave, lets hope others follow in our foot steps, I aleays read the trip reports and yours is definatly one of the best. Lets hope fortune shines on us and we get to go back sooner reather than later.

Diane.

Don't normally read trip reports but yours have had me riveted.
    Jill and Brian

Florida Expert
    I did have a tear in my eye at the end I must admit - partly because I remember the feeling of the day we return home and always feel sad, but mostly because I have enjoyed your trip reports so much. You really make the holiday come alive.

Hope you win the lottery and get your next trip sooner than expected.

Dont forget to stay on the forum as well because you have a lot of knowledge to help others on their trips to Orlando.
    Mary

well Dave... what can i say to add what has been said by all so far.... nothing... i have absolutely loved every second of your trip.... i feel we were there with you... the bit on the way back to sanford was the same for us... cept the pinging noise scared hubby so much we almost drove over the wrong bit of the forked road truning... in last second thought...'will we run out and hold the plane up?'.....
    its such a shame that its gonna be so long b4 u can go back but im sure u'll be hanging out here with us and enjoying our trip reports...
    thankyou so much Dave Angela Ben and Jack for sharing your holiday of a lifetime with us, we feel very honoured to have shared your family holiday love to you all xxxx
    Liesa

Enjoyed every minute of those Dave

Great reports

Been there in the same situation with my kids and know exactly what you mean a count to 10 always helps!!!!

Vince