Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know?

Florida Expert

Does anyone know?

We have a lovely pic of my daughter but cannot remember where it was taken. The carriage (or boat) that we are sitting on has dark blue sides and light blue back rest. First of all we thought (from the little bit of background visible) that it was 'It's a small World' but noticed that she has the string from her dream pass round her neck which we got exiting that ride. So the only thing we know for certain is that it is Magic Kingdom and NOT 'It's a Small World'. Any ideas?

Can you post the picture? Somebody is bound to recognise it from that[msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
    Can you post the picture? Somebody is bound to recognise it from that[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]
    Tried to find the digi image but it seems to have vanished. It is very dark apart from my daughter. In the back it looks a little like a castle with tudor style beams on the walls. Using a magnifying glass(!)it looks like a knight holding a spear with the base of the spear on the floor and the spear head vertically upwards.

Hmm is it a small boat that only seats a couple of riders or a larger one that holds lots of riders?
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Newbie
    It sounds like the TTA (Tomorrowland Transit Authority) ride in TomorrowLand. It goes through and around Tomorrowland in the air, going through Space Mountain, and the Buzz Lightyear ride, and a few more. It was really relaxing, and fun to chill out on when I was waiting for friends to finish work!
    Chris

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Campbell
    It sounds like the TTA (Tomorrowland Transit Authority) ride in TomorrowLand. It goes through and around Tomorrowland in the air, going through Space Mountain, and the Buzz Lightyear ride, and a few more. It was really relaxing, and fun to chill out on when I was waiting for friends to finish work!
    [/quote]
    Probably is, certainly right colour. Can't work out which bit we're going through but thanks Campbell.

Here's a photo of the cars on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority - is it the same as in your daughter's photo?

Caroline & Dave

Florida Expert
    Thank you caroline. It's not the same as the cart in our photo.
    Have noticed that there is a non slip tread on the edge so is probably a boat; step on the edge to get in. I am sitting next to her which is why so close and sideways on.

Will take photo next time we go and see if we can match it then[msnwink]
    Thanks for all your help

I've sent you a pm with a link to lots of Disney seating photos - yes there really is such a site!

Let me know if you find it!
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
    I've sent you a pm with a link to lots of Disney seating photos - yes there really is such a site!

Let me know if you find it!
    [/quote]
    Wow, obviously more out there like me than you think! Thanks very much, will let you know how i get on!