Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: some nice places to eat

some nice places to eat

coming ovet to stay in hampton lakes,on first of 1 august,,have a villa rented,,would like info on best places to eat!!!!we like all kinds of food

new member the toon

Florida Expert
    We liked Ruby Tuesday and Bob Evans. Friends have said Outback is good and we plan to try that next time and we also want to try Manny's next time because everybody raves about it. We didn't like Chilli's

wrpac00
    In no particular order.

Bahama Breeze
    Mimis Cafe
    River Island (located on Orange Lake)
    Carrabbas
    Chillis
    Mannys
    Logans Roadhouse

To name but a few.

Florida Chatterbox
    If you in Hampton Lakes the nearest restauarant is Applebees which is really good ,[ they have a great deal on at the moment 2 starter and 2 mains for $20 . also nearby in Championsgate is another favourite Chillis [ grat choice of food]

apart from what others have said if its your first time it will be trial and error , one bit of advice i would personally give is stay away from the All You Can Eat CHINESE buffets , they have always been a source of very dodgy tummys in our family .

good lucky and enjoy your holiday

Florida Chatterbox
    There is now an Olive Garden on the 192 not far from where it meets the 27. Turn right out of Hampton Lakes onto the 27 North and you are only a 10 minutes or so drive to the restaurant. Great Italian food and a reasonable price as well.

Florida Newbie
    Hi,
    If you have a car then you are really spoilt for choice, our favourites are:-
    Fultons crabhouse downtown disney - fantastic seafood but go for lunch it is half the price as for dinner.
    Seasons 52 - excellent food that sticks with seasonal food.
    Colorado Steakhouse - down 192, best steak i've ever had in Florida and i've had a few!!
    Tchoup Chop at Universal's Royal Pacific Resort - If you want a really special meal and i do mean special this is the place to go, it is food equivalent to a 2-3 michelin stars in this country.

Steve.

Manny Chophouse (Haines City)
    Cheesecake Factory (Millenia Mall)
    Carrabbas
    Houlihans
    And a new pub on the the junction of US192/US27 called Devenneys.
    Lovely Irish Pub Selling great Food & Drink

Florida Expert
    Yes Applebees is great and very close as is the new Olive Garden, all in all you are spoilt for choice. Have a great holiday.[xx(]

Seasons 52 is well worth the drive, Mannys, Outback, Carrabas. A varied choice but we enjoy all of them.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by becbecs
    Manny Chophouse (Haines City)
    Cheesecake Factory (Millenia Mall)
    Carrabbas
    Houlihans
    And a new pub on the the junction of US192/US27 called Devenneys.
    Lovely Irish Pub Selling great Food & Drink
    [/quote]
    I'm afraid we went to Devenneys last Friday and it was a nice place for a drink and some live music, but food was disappointing and the service was very slow. The table next to us (also from UK) returned there food and refused to pay. Personally I would'nt eat there again.
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3389.aspx