Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: toll road prices

Florida Newbie

toll road prices

hi thanks i got te map i needed there is 2 tolls i need to go through any ideas on the prices of these ???

thanks
    carol
    carol

Florida Savvy
    Tolls vary depending on route but they won't break the bank - only up to a couple of dollars a shot.

If its the Toll,s from Orlando Int Airport on the Beeline Expressway {528} they were 75cents in Feb this year, can't see them being more than $1.

Other Toll's do vary though

Florida Chatterbox
    The 417 toll road from Orlando airport charges charges $1.25 each toll booth.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:If its the Toll,s from Orlando Int Airport on the Beeline Expressway {528} they were 75cents in Feb this year, can't see them being more than $1.[/quote]

That is heading West?

Heading East on the 528 the toll is $1.50 - just increased from $1.25 which it had been for years.

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi can someone tell me if you can use a 1 dollar bill to pay with at the toll from sanford to international drive or does it have to be change,[msnsmile2]