Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to go and what to see....

Florida Chatterbox
    The Crows Nest restaurant in Venice is worth a visit. Loved this place and the staff there.

I agree with Katys Grandad that Naples is lovely too. The Inn on 5th is good for something quick to eat and people watch!!!
    Francine

Gold 5 Star Member
    The Crow's Nest is one of our favourite restaurants, together with the Captains Table in Punta Gorda, especially the seafood buffet on a Friday evening.

Another wonderful restaurant but no waterviews is Daniels on Cape Haze Drive the Martinis are to die for as is the food.

Lynne

Florida Savvy
    Daniel's is one of the places you can get the restaurant.com vouchers for. I got a $25 coupon for them for just $2!

That is an excellent tip Andrea. I overheard someone talking about a voucher last time we were in Daniels. It seems you have to spend a minimum of $35 on food only to use a $25 voucher and $100 on food only to use a $50 voucher but still fantastic value.

Mo

Maureen Green

We'll be trying the $25 voucher out at Daniels next week. I got mine for $4.

Last meal we had there was over $35 not counting the martinis [party1] The food is excellent and Daniels is one of our favourite restaurants.

This is the first time using a voucher so a little apprehensive. As Andrea says, the deal at the moment is $25 vouchers for only $2. Shall let you know how we go on.

Bernadette

Gold 5 Star Member
    A show not to miss is the World's Tallest Dwarf competition

Florida Expert
    The area this thread relates to is Rotanda and the Gulf Coast; not sure where the World's Tallest Dwarf Competition is held. Have never come across it.
    Clare R

Florida Savvy
    Mo, Restaurant.com is curently running an 80% off special, but these change frequently.

Have no interst in Dwarf competitions.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Have no interst in Dwarf competitions.[/quote]not even huge dwarfs