Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tired of waiting in Disney theme park lines?

Florida Expert
    Definately agree that however you get uptodate waiting times helps enormously, Universal waiting times we always find tend to be way out. MIB stated wait time of 45 mins and ended up being hour and half (there were others but can't remember specifics). If you decide to wait that long is one thing, if you wait cos you're expecting half that time then[msnmad]. Might have decided to wait anyway but at least would be informed choice.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CERICROWLEY
    I would love to use it, although it is not a large cost to download I find it very odd, that they are charging for an app that requires your input for it work.... so to speak..[/quote]App now free for a limited time! There are other apps that require your input such as Urban Spoon so I suppose it is no different really
    Tessa

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1529.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    I noticed that as you left the "Port of Entry" and headed into Islands of Adventure there is a digital board that displays live data of the wait time for all the rides and is automatically updated.

Now why doesn't Universal feed this data to Brent's app so there would be no questions about the accuracy.
    Also they could link out of the app to a branded area with more info on whatever they wanted.

It's been a few years since I did Disney, I guess that they must collate this live data centrally.

Oh there is a lot of potential here for branding and supplying extra value data on live offers for that particular day etc.

Come on Brent a bit more enterprise needed here, this could be a killer app !!