Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson

Unconfirmed news that Michael has died of a heart attack! Very tragic if it is true.
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

I had heard he had a cardiac arrest but have not heard yet that he is dead. Not a good day for the stars!

Sandra

They are now saying that he is in a coma, very sad whichever is true.
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Expert
    All the news is saying it is confirmed he has died.

How sad.
    Cheryl

Just heard it on the BBC. Very sad.

I am gutted- a legend- reminds me of Elvis dying in '77
    what annoys me is the way all the D list celebs come on the news as if they are bosom buddies of MJ, and then you find they have not spoken to him EVER, or for years, or vaguely knew of him!

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    The way they reported on his death here in the US was an absolute disgrace, one minute he was dead, then he wasn't, then he was, then he was in a coma, then we think he is dead but we aren't sure. It started to come out about 5 ish this end and was a while before anything was confirmed in the end.

He was an absolute genuis as a musician, 100 million records speaks for itself and he was truly remarkable but aptly named Whacko Jacko.

I don't think there are many of his calibre either past or present, (Elvis of course springs to mind but not too many more). MJ's checkered past involving things best left unsaid cost him almost everything. Plus what he had done to himself over the years it is no wonder his body shut down so young, whatever the cause.

He will be missed especially when he was about to go back on the road again. He is someone I would have liked to have seen in concert but never got the opportunity.

His official website has been taken down apart from one page but it doesn't say anything yet.

http://www.michaeljackson.com/
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla

He was an absolute genuis as a musician, 100 million records speaks for itself and he was truly remarkable but aptly named Whacko Jacko.
    [/quote]I second what you say CDV, I had such a shock this morning when I turned the PC on.
    Paula

Elvis at 42, Jacko at 50, no age to go.
    Regards, Mark

Gold 5 Star Member
    How very sad. I was lucky enough to see him live (at Wembley) back in the 1980s and what a great performer he was.