Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ticket order

Your order was processed on the 12th, 7 working days means delivery on the 21st. Just make sure someone is in to sign for them. The online system is updated but only as things happen. Dispatch can be up to the 20th.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by GiZZeRR
    Does the online progress not get updated? I ordered on Sunday and payment cleared on Sunday so I would have expected the tickets to go out before now but it says they have not left Orlando. Eight days would have taken us up to the day before we leave so I thought I was safe having them sent to the UK.

We leave on Thursday morning(23rd) for the airport so that leaves only 5 days now. I wish I had just said I would collect from the office.

If they don't arrive on time, I assume I can stop in at the office and collect them there?

John
    Order 17861
    [/quote]

Florida Junior
    Thanks for the fast reply Martin, that gets the other half off my back [msnscared] Why didn't you get them delivered to the villa? she said.

She will defo be in to receive them.
    JohnA

Florida Junior
    Looks like they are at the UK office so I can rest easy now knowing they will arrive at the house before we leave on Thursday [beer]

UPDATE

Tickets have arrived earlier than expected[clap] all accounted for and now validated. Thanks for the great service with car hire and tickets.

ONLY 4 DAYS to go [high5]

John

JohnA

You got them already? Thats unusual for Royal Mail to make an effort on a Saturday. Fair play to them [msnsmile]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by GiZZeRR
    Looks like they are at the UK office so I can rest easy now knowing they will arrive at the house before we leave on Thursday [beer]

UPDATE

Tickets have arrived earlier than expected[clap] all accounted for and now validated. Thanks for the great service with car hire and tickets.

ONLY 4 DAYS to go [high5]

John

[/quote]