Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ticket order

Florida Chatterbox

ticket order

I hope this question has not been asked before but here we go We are a family of Five who want to purchase attraction ticket but have to pay for them separatly (3 & 2) but want to have them all delevered to the same address will this be possible or should we just place two seperate orders my thanks in advance
    kym

Hi,
    you would need to place 2 separate orders.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Kissyme
    I hope this question has not been asked before but here we go We are a family of Five who want to purchase attraction ticket but have to pay for them separatly (3 & 2) but want to have them all delevered to the same address will this be possible or should we just place two seperate orders my thanks in advance
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    ok thanks I will get on to that right away
    kym

Gold 5 Star Member
    Long time no see Kym, when are you travelling out?
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    November 11th hav`nt been for a while so lots of new things to see and do looking forward to it no end
    kym

Gold 5 Star Member
    Maybe we'll see you there? We arrive on 19th. There have been so many changes, even since we last went at Christmas they have been building a new strip mall at Westridge opposite which is supposed to start having tenants around the end of July. And thats wirhout all the new rides they've been putting in the parks.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Junior
    If I book tickets this weekend, when will I receive them? We don't leave till 23 July.
    JohnA

7 working days as per the delivery details on the site

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by GiZZeRR
    If I book tickets this weekend, when will I receive them? We don't leave till 23 July.

[/quote]

Florida Junior
    Thanks Martin, Ordered [beer]

JohnA

Florida Junior
    Does the online progress not get updated? I ordered on Sunday and payment cleared on Sunday so I would have expected the tickets to go out before now but it says they have not left Orlando. Eight days would have taken us up to the day before we leave so I thought I was safe having them sent to the UK.

We leave on Thursday morning(23rd) for the airport so that leaves only 5 days now. I wish I had just said I would collect from the office.

If they don't arrive on time, I assume I can stop in at the office and collect them there?

Order 17861
    JohnA